Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Carte Postale



Just a quick post this evening and guess what, another card using the Chocolate Chip Designer papers and Carte Postale stamps, this set has now retired and I will be moving onto other stamp sets as soon as they arrive with me!!  Thank goodness I hear you all shouting!

I have used the Scallop Edge Punch to create a border around my stamped image and tied Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around the top section of the card.  My sentiment is stamped using the "Ovals All" stamp set and punched out with the Oval and Scallop Oval Punches.  The centre flower in the image has been double stamped, hand cut and a dimensional has been used to give depth.

Supplies Used:
Whisper White & Chocolate Chip cardstock
Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper
Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Stamps from the "Carte Postale" (now retired) and "Ovals All"
Scallop Border, Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Chocolate Chip & Old Olive Stamp Pads
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment