Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy Bee!


Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days, I have been busy preparing for a workshop and also planning my Scrapbook Classes which begin on 9th February.

This little card was created using the Birdcage stamp from "Happy Moments", one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets, it really is quite cute.  I have made a selection of cards to showcase this set all in co-ordinating colours and I will show them over the next couple of days.

My scallop border was created using the Square Scallop Punch and my greeting, also from "Happy Moments" was punched out using the Word Window Punch.  I added a button threaded with a piece of Linen Thread for texture and adhered with a Glue Dot.  My patterned paper is from the Perfect Plum Designer Series Paper range.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Perfect Plum DSP
Accessories: Button, Linen Thread, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Paper Piercer

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so lovely, the colours look really delicate.

    ReplyDelete