Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wedding Time

I have been experimenting with some wedding cards recently and here is one that I came up with, nothing too fancy, just pretty, but simple.

I used "I {heart} hearts" for this one which can be found in the new Mini Catalogue on Page 7, a gorgeous set comprising of 8 stamps, of which some co-ordinate with current Stampin' Up! Punches.

I stamped the hearts using Rose Red and Pretty in Pink, hand cut 3 of them and punched out the smaller one to the right, then just adhered  them to the Very Vanilla card using Dimensionals.  My base card is Kraft and these colours look great together. 

I used the "Mr & Mrs" stamp from "Tiny Tags" and punched it out using the new style "Jewelry Tag" punch along with a plain tag in Pretty in Pink and then punched a hole at the top and tied with Linen Thread.  I added some Taffeta Ribbon in Pretty in Pink and three flat back pearls to finish.


I was really pleased with the finished result and intend on making more "simple but sweet" cards in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I will be getting the I {heart} hearts set on my next order as I think I will get so much use out of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clean and simple! Am doing masculine card samples for workshop tomorrow and I'm zipping through them!

    ReplyDelete