Monday, September 20, 2010

A Hearty Thank You

For this Thank You card I used "I Heart Hearts" stamps along with "Tiny Tags" and "Trendy Trees" (for the greeting).

My colour combo is Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive teamed with Whisper White which I love.  I punched a Rich Razzleberry heart using the Large Heart Punch and added a small clear Rhinestone brad and a tag stamped with "thanks so much" from the "Tiny Tags" set which I puched out using the Medium Jewlery Tag punch.  I stamped two hearts, one Old Olive and one Rich Razzleberry and hand cut them, layering them over the large heart.  I added a gorgeous Old Olive button from the Playground Buttons pack and tied with Silver Elastic Cord.

My greeting was stamped and punched out with the Word Window Punch then layered on an Old Olive Scallop Oval punch which has been hand cut to fit around the Word Window punched greeting.  I added a border using the Scallop Border punch and tied some of the Polka Dot Ribbon around my DSP layer.  Quite sweet, don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment