Monday, February 28, 2011

Sale-a-bration is here!!!

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 28TH FEBRUARY SO PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS

During January and February Stampin' Up! have a special promotion called "Sale-a-bration".  This is a fantastic opportunity to earn yourselves free exclusive stamp sets and there are four gorgeous sets to choose from.

Click on the flyer to the right of my blog for more information.

There are 3 different ways of earning yourself these free exclusive sets:

Spend £45 (product sales before shipping) and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration set of your choice

Host a workshop of at least £300 (product sales before shipping) and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration set of your choice

Join My Team and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and choose a FREE stamp set from the current Idea Book & Catalogue (valued up to £44.95)

So here they are:
Top Left is "Bliss", Top Right is "Punch Bunch",
Bottom Left is "So Happy for You" and Bottom Right is "Sweet Summer"

 

If you sign up and join my team during January or February you will also receive the "Colour Coach", a fabulous tool that will compliment your Starter Kit, this is a gift from me and is not endorsed by Stampin' Up! in any way.

The Starter Kit now has a new lower price of just £119 and is valued at more than £230 worth of products.  If you are looking to supplement your income doing something you love or would like to join to earn yourself discounts on these fabulous products, give me a call today for more information about signing up and joining my team.  I have never had so much fun earning money before and I have met some wonderful people along the way!  What are you waiting for, share what you love!

********

Sale-a-bration runs from 30th December 2010 through to 28th February 2011 so you have every opportunity of earning yourself all 4 sets!!

If you would like a copy of the Sale-a-bration flyer and you are not on my mailing list, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com and I will get a copy in the post to you.

Back shortly with some samples to share


No comments:

Post a Comment