Sunday, July 31, 2011

Inspiration Station

At Amanda's recent Quarterly Training Event I was responsible for one of the "Inspiration Stations".  This is where we have a "show and tell" table highlighting a particular stamp set or technique.  I chose "Clearly for You" stamps which are available in Clear and Wood Mount, they are just so pretty and I also showed everyone the "Cracked Glass" technique.

Here are some of my samples that I took along, this first card has been distressed, using the Spritzer, distressing kit with some Whisper white daubing to finish:


My samples were all co-ordinating in Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

I also used papers from the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper range, I will really miss this when it retires in September.

Back with more Inspiration Station projects tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment