Thursday, September 8, 2011

Baby Blossoms, sad to see it go...

I recently held a workshop for a group of lovely ladies and as they are regulars at my classes I made the Make and Take a bit more changelling than I usually would!

We used the "Baby Blossoms" stamp set for the floral background and frame, the greeting was from "Perfect Punches".  I am sad to say that the "Baby Blossoms" stamp set will be retiring at the end of September, so if it's something on your wish list I would suggest you order it before it disappears forever!! 

Our colour combination is Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette and Pretty-in-Pink.

We created our floral background at the bottom of the card using the flower and leafy stamps and didn't even use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the 2 Step Stamping!

The large Pear Pizzazz flower is created using the 5 Petal Flower Punch and the centres using one of the Bitty Punches finishing with a Whisper White Brad.  We created a cluster of flowers using one of the Bitty Punches and added small Pearls to the centres.

Remember to check the Retirement List regularly as it is updated daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment