Thursday, March 29, 2012

All About the Boys!

Last Saturday I held my "All About The Boys" Class and I was joined by 15 lovely ladies.

During the day we created 10 cards with a box to put them in, all for the men in our lives!

Here are the gifts I made for everyone, now bearing in mind the cards were all for men, the table treats just had to be for the girls!

This bonnet was created using a brad pot and I decorated it using the Scallop Circle Die for the base, Circles#2 die for the top circle, both of which I ran through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  The gorgeous flower on the front was die cut using the "Blossom Party" Bigz die which is in the Spring Mini Catalogue and remember items from this mini are only available until the end of April.

This is a little chocolate treat to keep everyone's sugar levels up whilst they are busy crafting!

I used this Top Note die for the main wrapper then again the Blossom Party for the cute daisy.  The flag banner is from the Petal Cone Die.  The papers are from Spice Cake which we used on all of our cards during the day, again this is in the Spring Mini catalogue.

Everyone had a kit bag and also a goody bag which you can see below, decorated again to keep in with the colour theme.


And here is everyone, busy crafting!


Back soon with the cards that we made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment