Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hardwood Background

I am absolutely in love with this background stamp, the Hardwood stamp has just so many uses and works amazingly for masculine cards but works with just about everything, feminine and baby too!

Here I created a simple card then made a frame using my Square Framelit Dies and inside I stamped the image from "Look up to Father".

As I knew I wouldn't use the wording that often, I cut it off before mounting onto my wooden block.


The tree was coloured using Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip marker pens to create a multi coloured image and you don't have to be that acurate with your colouring, the image looks amazing when stamped.

The greeting is from the set "Four You" which is another one of my faves, a very manly "Happy Birthday" I think.

I used the Hexagon punch to notch out the edges on the banner, it makes it so quick to do.


Well as usual I am dashing off out to a class, hope to back with you later this afternoon with the latest


See you later x
supplies


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment