Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cupcakes all round!!

Another swap that I designed, this time I used the exact same sketch as previously and just changed the stamped images and colours.
 
All new In Colours again, I have to say I am really loving them!
 
So this cute little Cupcake is from the same stamp set as the tree, "Sprinkles of Life" and I can't wait to hold a class with it, I hope you will be able to attend!
 
Again the Tree Builder Punch works with the frosting on top of the cupcake, love this! 
 
 
The "Thanks a Bunch" greeting is also from the "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set.  I punched out the word using my Word Window Punch then gave it flag ends with the Banner Punch and cut a cocktail stick in half to create a Cake Pick!
 
I have found this Envelope Paper so useful, I had to order more!!  I know you are just going to love these new In Colours and can't wait to share them with you very soon!
supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment