Saturday, June 13, 2015

Birthday Star

I love just how versatile the
 
"Your'e So Sweet"
 
stamp set really is, and you may tell I've been getting lots of use from all the samples I have been posting recently!
 
 
 
This card would be suitable for those men in our lives!
 
My colour combo is:
 
Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon all teamed with Very Vanilla
 
 
 
 The patterened stripy paper behind the die cut star is from the Envelope Paper Pack and I covered over the word "hello" that is part of the Star image using a punched out star!
 
The Happy Birthday greeting is from a fab set called
B.Y.O.P.


 
You will see the "Happy Birthday" image is one stamp, I simply stamped it then hand cut it to split into two parts.  This is a great set and great value at £23.00
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment