Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Totally Trees

Since the release of the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue I have been playing with lots of festive products but today I wanted to share a creation I made using another new stamp set called

Totally Trees

Totally Trees Kerry Timms stampin up handmade card cardmaking class gloucester birthday hobby crafts creative papercraft scrapbooking leaves

This is a 2-Step stamp set which means you use more than one stamp to layer up to create your image.  You can see for the tree I used a branch stamp in Rich Razzleberry ink then a second stamp for the Mint Macaron layer.

The set includes the grass stamps too.

Totally Trees Kerry Timms stampin up handmade card cardmaking class gloucester birthday hobby crafts creative papercraft scrapbooking leaves 2

Here's the complete set, great value at just £23.00



I had to include some more of my favourite products, the lovely "Flourish Thinlits Dies" and the Burlap trim.

The words are from the "Jar of Love" set.

See below another creation using this set created by a designer for Stampin' Up



No comments:

Post a Comment