Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Gifts


Can you guess what is hiding underneath this gorgeous combination of Old Olive and Chocolate Chip?  Well, Chocolate of course!  I covered some tubes of sweets/chocolates for my daughter to give to her friends and I was really pleased with how they turned out.



I covered the tubes with Chocolate Chip Cardstock then added a piece of "Merry Moments" Designer Series Paper around the middle and topped with a border using the Scallop Border Punch.  The tree and poinsettia images are from "Season of Joy" stamp set.  To cover the plastic lid on the tube I punched a circle using the Scallop Circle Punch and then stamped the Poinsettia stamp twice, hand cut and layered them with a brad.  The tube hidden inside just slides out easily to reveal the contents!


No comments:

Post a Comment