Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Moments!



I am loving the Sale-a-Bration set "Happy Moments", perfect for lots of occasions and so cute!!  Another birthday for one of my daughter's friend and have made some similar ones for other birthdays coming up.

So my image is from "Happy Moments" cut out using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch which I have layered onto a scallop circle which was created using the Corner Rounder.  I coloured the flowers on the cake using a Blender Pen direct from the ink pad lid and raised using Dimensionals.  My greeting is also from "Happy Moments" and cut out with the Word Window Punch then snipped at the end.  I attached a button tied with Linen Thread using one of the Glue Dots which I find really useful.  I used the Scallop Border Punch on the Chocolate Chip and Rose Red layers.  I used the circles in a row stamp from "One of a Kind" stamp set and inked it up with Whisper White Kraft ink.  I finished with a ribbon knot attached to the top layer.

Don't forget that for every £45 you spend in the 2009/10 Idea Book & Catalogue you can earn one free Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set, there are 4 exclusive sets available.  Don't miss out on this fantastic offer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB), One of a Kind
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Kraft
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP
Accessories: Button from Soft Subtles range, Linen Thread, 1/4" Ribbon
Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: SNAIL, Tombow, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment