Friday, June 25, 2010

So addictive!

It's true, these little bird houses are so addictive to make, I keep trying them in different colours and they are just so sweet.  The perfect little gift!

For this one I used some of the So Saffron Patterns Designer Paper and these packs are just so versatile.  You get 12 sheets of patterned paper which are all double sided and all in one colour way.  My dotty window is created using the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp using Stazon Ink onto the Window Sheets.

I am starting a new class over at Thornbury on 5th July called "Making Cards & Gifts" and these little bird houses are on the agenda for one of the forthcoming classes, so if you fancy making one for yourself, just drop me an email to book your place today.  You can get me on stampinkerry@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment