Thursday, June 16, 2011

Double Slider Card

At this month's class I decided to do something a bit more adventurous and as Carol had given me some instructions on how to make double slider cards I decided to get a design under way and this is how it turned out!! 
I chose a Wedding theme as it's that time of year and wanted to use the new "Wedding Wheels" A La Carte stamp which is gorgeous.

The colour combo used is Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper is from "Springtime Vintage" which is adorable.

On the insert we stamped a wedding greeting from "Occasional Quotes" and also used "Confetti" on the left side for decoration.

I was really pleased with the final result and the mechanism inside the card is not as difficult as it may appear!

We punched out hearts using the Heart to Heart Punch and added Crystal Effects and Pearls to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment