Monday, November 26, 2012

All Day Spectacular

In October I held my all day "Christmas Spectacular" and thought that I should finally get around to showing you the projects we created before the big day comes and goes!!!
 
 
We created several projects during the day, most were Christmas orientated but I threw in some non-christmas projects that could be given as a Christmas Gift.
 
We decorated one of the Kraft Boxes that are available from Stampin' Up!, they are a great way of creating gift packaging in a whizz!  Everyone received a pack of these and we decorated one as shown below, with the gorgeous 3D cardstock bow and a tag which was inspired by one in the Seasonal Catalogue.
 
 
We used the "Snow Flurry" snowflake die to add some dazzle to the tag.

 
We also decorated a glass jar, suitable for filling with Christmas Chocs or even a gift.  For the bow we used the Cherry Cobbler Tulle, which is lovely for your christmas packaging as it ties beautiful bows.
 
We used the Candy Cane stamps from "Scentsational Season" set and cut them out using the co-ordinating Framelits dies, a pretty quick and simple project to put together and very cost effective too.

 
Mine has got a little battered as I have been taking it with me on my travels to share with everyone!  Love the new Doily Sizzlits die, so pretty.

 
Next we made a Gift Card holder that encased a wrapped choccy bar, not my idea I have to say, I saw one and loved it so I re-created with my own designs.
 
Inside the front card is a slot to hold a Gift Card, have tried to upload a picture of the inside but blogger is misbehaving and keeps rotating it!
 
 
Inside we wrapped a small chocolate bar with DSP and decorated with a tag from the "Tags til Christmas" stamp set.  Love how this set has co-ordinating punches to cut them out with ease!
 
The "tray" just slides out to reveal the chocolate surprise inside, quite neat!

 
Everyone received their own "Traditional Touches" stamp to create their projects and we used the Marker Pens to give a multi coloured finish to our stamped images.

 
At my all day classes, lunch is included and I made a Lasagne and Pasta Bake which went down very well with hot baked rolls, although everyone is so busy being creative, there's never much time to be spent eating!
 
Check back later to see the other projects we created....
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, as always, these projects are gorgeous!!
    Hope you're well?
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete