Friday, January 25, 2013

Patterend Occasions

Today I am sharing a card made using the "Patterned Occasions" set, one of the FREE Sale-a-bration stamps you can choose with a £45 order.
 
I love how versatile this set is and that the greetings can be used separately with other images.
 
My colour combo is Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder, very bright and fresh which I think we could all do with at the moment!  These are colours from the 2011/12 In Colours so you can buy a pack of mixed cardstock with all of these colours in.
 
There is a little sneak peak in here, can you see it?
 
 
The striped paper is from "Sycamore Street", the FREE Sale-a-bration pack and I used the Floral Frames Framelits dies to cut out the flower behind the circles.
 
I inked the Tea Cup with my Wisteria Wonder marker to exclude the image, then re-stamped the image only using my Espresso pen.  The greeting punched out lovely with the Word Window punch.
 
The heart is from the Owl Punch and I used some Crystal Effects to make it glisten!
 
Again the silky ribon is a Sale-a-bration offering, remember you get 3 different coloured rolls along with 36 buttons if you choose this as your free item.

 
 
I have to dash, I have my Sharp Life group this morning, back soon with some more projects to share
 
Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment