Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pictures at last......

Aha, I have finally had a spare 10 minutes to figure out how to upload some pictures, it's a bit slower to upload but better than no pictures at all!  If anyone else is having similar problems I would be interested to know!!
 
***Just to add a thank you to Jenny Moors for offering advise on how to resolve the picture upload problem***
 
So here is a layout we created at the last Scrapbooking class for 2012.
My son turned 18 in October and my daughter turned 16 two weeks before him so I took lots of photographs that month!
 
Here they are together on Jack's birthday before he blew the candles out on his cake, well your'e never to old for that are you!
 
My colour combo is Baja Breeze, Basic Grey with a hint of Summer Starfruit.
I love the new Buttons Sizzlit Die, really cute. 
 
 
Loving the Dhalia's, availale in packs containing all of the new In Colours
 
 
I typed the journalling on my computer then printed it off on Whisper White card to make it look neater.  The Chevron Embossing folder is great for a masculine touch.  The 18 was die cut using the Typeset Alphabet
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment