Friday, September 5, 2014

Endless Wishes

Another Christmas creation for you today, this time using a stamp set called
 
"Endless Wishes"
 
 
 
I love how "easy" this stamp set is to use.  It's a Photopolymer stamp and the quality is great.
 
 
You can see from this shot how delicate and fine the images are.
 
 
 
The set comprises of several different words and phrases that can be put together in many different combinations, I love this!
 
Here I stamped my greeting then punched it out with the Aritsan Label punch.  For the layer behind I punched out a Pool Party label then simply cut down the centre and placed at the top and bottom of my greeting label.
 
I used Silver Glimmer paper and punched out a Star with the little Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents set.
 

 
All in all, a really quick and simple card!  Hope you like it!


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment