Monday, May 2, 2016

A fun fold for you today

The final card from this class today, this time a sweet little fun fold design, a pop up card that lies flat for delivery!  Scroll down to see more!

We have a few retiring prodcuts shown here, the little flower punch, the leaves cut with the Bird Builder punch and the two layering ovals, but fear not, there are lots of gorgeous new products coming in the 2016/17 Annual Catalogue which goes live on 1st June!


Here is the opened card, the belly band keeps it all together!


and this photo shows just how this card "pops", a very cute design don't you think!


I  now have just 2 spaces left for this class at my house on Thursday 12th May and I will share the final project in my next post so keep a look out for it!

If you would like to own any of the products show above, just follow the link for my ONLINE SHOP and take a browse, you can view the

RETIRED LIST or check out the latest offers in the Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment