Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Home Notes Board

And finally the last project from my Happy Home Class, a cute decorated hanging board complete with notepad to write down those important things!

I followed the theme from the cards but this time created a double window using the Hearth and Home framelits dies, it's very easy to achieve this and if you like I can share some pictures how I lined up the dies with my cutting plates to create the longer version of the window.

We decorated a little notepad using the Love Blossoms papers which are sadly leaving us, I love the colours in this pack of DSP.


I used my Little Letters thinlits dies, sadly another gorgeous product leaving us, and I cut them out using the Corrugated Cardstock.

I love how this project turned out, it really is so much nicer in real life, the pictures don't really do it justice!




No comments:

Post a Comment