Sunday, April 24, 2011

Patchwork!

I have been getting so much use out of my new Big Shot Machine, and on this card I used two different Dies and two Embossing Folders.

I had some scraps of "Springtime Vintage" DSP so I punched out random square using the 1 1/4" Square Punch and stuck them onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I ran this through the Big Shot Machine with the "Top Note" Die to create my lovely shaped panel.

I next placed this die cut Top Note into the "Square Lattice" Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot which created this gorgeous piece of textured "Patchwork", it is so pretty in real life, the photo does it no justice!

I die cut the flowers using the Bigz XL die called "Fun Flowers" and ran the Not Quite Navy one through the Big Shot inside the "Vintage Wallpaper" Embossing Folder along with the flower centre.  The effect these Embossing Folders create are just stunning, a very deep embossed finish.

The greeting is from "Cottage Garden" punched out with the new "Decorative Label" Punch.  So not much stamping on this one but a very quick and easy card to put together and very beautiful too!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The top note is definitelt going in my next order!!
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Kerry - I made a plain patchwork card the other day, but the embossing adds another level. Beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete