Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scallop Envelope Box

I haven't had much "spare" time recently, but in between planning and prepping for classes I spent some time creating samples using a selection of products from the Mini Catalogue.

I created this pretty box with the "Scallope Envelope Die" using the Big Shot Machine.  Now this die is exclusive to Stampin' Up! and there are endless projects waiting to be created using it, so remember, it's not just for envelopes!!

I used a colour combo of Soft Suede, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla.  I attached a strip of the gorgeous "Sprintime Vintage" DSP around my box and tied some Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon around finishing with a bow.

I crimped strips of Rose Red and Soft Suede cardstock to put inside my box under which you could hide a nice surprise for someone!

My Butterfly was created using the "Beautiful Butterflies" Bigz Die which I embossed with the "Perfect Polka Dots" Embossing Folder then using the "Beautiful Wings" Embosslits die I cut out the Vanilla Butterfly and attached it to the Soft Suede one.  I added a couple of co-ordinating buttons and finished with a Linen Thread bow.

If you would like to have a go at making one of these gorgeous boxes, keep your eyes out for a Class coming up next month!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is amazing. I would enter it at shelli's creative challenge blog this month! Really lovely x

    ReplyDelete