Monday, June 16, 2014

All Day Crafting Event

I always look forward to my all day events, they involve a lot of work but are worth all the time spent ensuring everyone has a lovely creative day
 
Here is their goody bag, I used a sneak peak stamp "just a little something for you" along with some of the new In Colour cardstock called Lost Lagoon.
 
I teamed the new Lost Lagoon with Crisp Cantaloupe as I really like them together, cutting layers with the Deco Labels framelits dies.
 
The Silver Star is a sneak peak item, a cute little punch that is part of a set of 3, love it!
 
The table treat is a Fererro Rocher in disguise!  I used tissue from the Celebrations Add On Kit, cut to 6" square and wrapped it around the choccy treat and tied with another sneak peak, the Thick Bakers Twine.
 
I created a tag using the Tag Topper Punch and stamped my wording again, adding a star for some glimmer.
 
The Flower Punch is another sneak peak, yes, lots of sneak peaks today!  It's from the same set as the Star, love this one too!
 


 Here is the room all set up ready for my ladies to arrive, it doesn't stay like this for long, it is soon buzzing with chatter and laughter! 

 
Here's one of the projects we created, a gift card/money pouch
Sadly I have to tell you that the Bitty Punch Pack has now sold out, here I used one of the punches for my itty bitty flowers,
 
If you are coming to my BOGOF evening on 30th June you may be in the chance of getting my set!



 
I used the "Four Frames" stamp sets which co-ordinates with the Decorative Label Punch, stamping into Crumb Cake Ink.  The greeting is from the "Wetlands" stamp set


Wetlands 126697
Price: £15.95




Four Frames - Clear-Mount Stamp 123442
Price: £14.95
I used the Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches with Blushing Bride cardstock and Vellum.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.
 
I embossed a layer of vellum with the Decorative Dots embossing folder which is soon to make a return to the 2014/15 catalogue.

 
 Here you can see how it looks on the inside,
 
 
Here you can see the closure, this is created using a new Tab Edgelit Die, another sneak peak!

 
Another view of the finished project, quite sweet don't you think?
 
 
 
 
 
So do you really love the product?
 
Would you like to get a discount on the product?
 
Or maybe you'd like to earn some extra money to put towards a family holiday?
 
Why not get in touch to find out about being a Demonstrator

There's no better time as we have a great Kit offer
 
 
You choose what you would like up to the value of £55, the kit also includes a business pack worth £45 so you can share the catalogues with your friends.
 
This offer is only good through to 30th June, so don't hesitate to get in touch for an informal chat to answer all the questions you may have.  There is no obligation to join my team, just information and advice.
supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment