Friday, June 6, 2014

Papaya Collage sadly retiring

The card I am sharing with you today shows a couple of stamps that are sadly retiring, Papaya Collage and Love and Laughter
 
Papaya Collage # 126612 £22.95


Love & Laughter # 125477 £16.95
 
My colour combo is Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Pool Party teamed with Whisper White.  This was one of my Big Shot Class projects and we used several framelits dies, include the Oval set to create an aperature in the Crisp Cantaloupe layer
 
The sentiment is from the "Love & Laughter" set
 
 
 
The leaf, butterfly and label images are all from Papaya Collage, a set I received at a past Convention
 
The butterfly is very pretty with lots of detail
 
I have to say I am sooooooo going to miss the Bitty Punch Pack, the little flowers here are from that set, a set of little punches that I use so much and I wonder how I will survive without them!

 
A close up of the greetings, these are two separate stamps that I have lined up as if to appear as one single stamp
 
The splattered background is from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set, thankfully this set is making it's way into the 2014/15 catalogue :)

 
The flower in the centre of the butterfly is again from the Bitty Punch Pack

 
Different die cut layers add depth to the card, here I used the Circles and Starburst Dies, the scallop outer later is a Punch.

 
If you would like to purchase items from the catalogue before they disappear forever......
 
go to my shop here to view the full list of retired stamps and accessories
 

 

supplies
  1. signature

No comments:

Post a Comment