Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tag Topper Table Treats

I love our new addition Tag Topper Punches, you can find them in the Spring Summer Catalogue.
 
Here I used the Angle Tag Topper, we also have a more decorative one, the Scallop Tag
 
 
I cut strip of cardstock, scored lines either side of the middle point then punched each end with the Angled Tag Topper Punch to create a little pouch.
 
I love how these punches have so many uses, not just for creating a simple tag as you would imagine.
 
I used gold Washi Tape to decorate it and tied the top with the Gold Bakers Twine.
 
The image in the centre is from the "Mosaic Madness" stamp set which has a co-ordinating punch to make life easier!


 
The Angled Tag automatically punches a hole at the top, perfect for tying ribbon through.

 
 

supplies

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment