Monday, August 10, 2015

Love these Hexagons!

I love how versatile the
 
"SIX SIDED SAMPLER"
 
stamp set is and how quickly a card comes together when I use it
 
I also love that Stampin' Up! has a Punch that co-ordinates with it, coincidentally called the "Hexagon" Punch.
 
Today's card uses a colour combo of
 
Bermuda Bay
Rich Razzleberry
and
Very Vanilla
 
 
I have also used the new Butterflies framelits dies called
 
"Bold Butterflies"
 
and yet again the
 
"Boho Chic" Embossing Folder has made an appearance, I'm sooooo loving this at the moment!
 
On my desk today I have been playing with some new Christmas stamps and accessories and I can't wait to share them with you.
 
If you are local and would like to come along and make some Christmas Cards and get a head start before the season takes hold, why not come to my
 
CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK
AT WHITMINSTER VILLAGE HALL
SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST
9.30AM - 1.00PM
£19.00 TO INCLUDE KITS TO MAKE
12 SIMPLE BUT SWEET CHRISTMAS CARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment