Sunday, August 16, 2015

Second card from my class

Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter Sophie visiting Edge Hill University in Liverpool for an Open Day.  She has set her heart on going here next year and had our day mapped out weeks ago, such a well organised little angel she is!
 
We had a lovely day and I too fell in love with the place, but reality actually hit that I will be losing her to the big wide open world and although we are very close, I plan on spending much more time doing things together with her.  We spend so much time living our everyday lives that time slips away with us and we should plan more things into our diaries and make them actually happen instead of just talking about it!
 
Back to today's card, at the majority of my monthly classes, we make 2-3 cards using the same stamps and materials that co-ordinate.
 
Here is the second card from a recent class, the first one in my previous post.
 
Gorgeous colour combo of
 
Bermuda Bay
Rich Razzleberry
Very Vanilla
 
 
I can't get enough of the Labels Framelits Dies, I'm using them on everything, such a great set of dies at an amazing price!
 
Again, the Six Sided Sampler stamp set is very versatile, offering a solution for most occasions and it's so easy to use with the co-ordinating Hexagon Punch.
 
The cute die cut Butterfly is from a new set called Bold Butteflies and again I can't seem to put this down either!
 
I hope you like today's card, why not try this colour combo out for yourself!
 
If you'd like to purchase any of the products I have used, click on one of the pictures below and you will be directed to my
 
online shop
 
and don't forget the
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty colour combination - it's a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete