Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bag with Cards


I have come across many tutorials for this kind of Card Bag, but I needed one that would fit my small square cards so I sat the other night designing my own template.  I was surprised at how long it took me and I take my hat off to all those talented ladies who create endless projects and tutorials!

Because of the height of the bag I had to use a sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper in Pumpkin, although I could have used A4 card with a join.  The Designer Series paper is great quality and this bag is actually quite sturdy, the 4 cards fit snug along with their envelopes and would make a lovely gift.  I was really satisfied with the end result and all that paper I used designing the template will of course be recycled!!

Tomorrow I am hoping to post details of a monthly Card Workshop that I will be holding locally and an Open Day to promote it!

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely Kerry, you have more patience than me!! Look forward to knowing your dates!!

    ReplyDelete