Friday, November 20, 2009



Just a quick post today to show you a card that I demonstrated last night at a workshop I held.  I used So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel, a lovely combination of colours along with the "Circle Circus" and "Oval Alls" stamp sets.  I used the Scallop Edge punch to create a border to the left side of my card and pierced the Creamy Caramel strip of card using the Mat Pack.  I attached a piece of 1/2" "So Saffron" Striped Grosgrain which I knotted for extra texture.  My first layer was created using a piece of the So Saffron Designer Series Paper, which I then layer with Whisper White cardstock that cased my stamped images.  The greeting was stamped using the Oval Alls set and cut using the co-ordinating Scallop Oval and Plain Scallop punches.  To give the card depth I inked the edges of my mat layers with Chocolate Chip ink using a dauber.  I also cut some flower elements from my stamped images and backed them with dimensionals to give them height and added a flat backed pearl from the Pretties Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment