Thursday, December 3, 2009


I have been asked to make a card for a friend who is being a Godparent to twin girls so have made a few cards for her to choose from, this being one of them.

I used "Nursery Necessities" stamps on this one along with So Saffron, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum inks and cardstock.  The main background is from the Designer Series Papers in Perfect Plum and I distressed the edges for texture.  I used the small star stamp to create a subtle background on my So Saffron layer and punched a border using the Scallop Edge Punch and pierced each scallop using the paper piercing tool.  I printed my greeting onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched a hole with the Word Window Punch into the So Saffron card to reveal the greeting beneath.  I used Dimensionals to raise my stamped images.

If you would like to order any of the products used in my card please email me at stampinkerry@aol.com or if you would like any information on Stampin' Up! products or becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you can call me on 07717 068 909 or 01452 740532.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment