Friday, November 19, 2010

Second Layout at Scrapbooking Class

The second layout of the night was one that I had seen at Convention on one of the samples boards and was immediately drawn to it so decided to case it for the class.  The pictures are some that I took at Convention of Myself, Jane and Caroline, wow what a fab time we had!

The colour combo is Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White which I adore.  The stamp set used was "Just Believe" which is available in Wood or Clear Mount, and I have to say I have been using it a lot lately as I love it!!!!  We also used "Heard from the Heart" stamps to create the title at the bottom right of the layout which was stamped onto Early Espresso card using the Kraft White ink pad.  The spotty panel is the DSP from the subtles stack, a fabulous pad of 12x12" paper in a whole colour family which includes a whopping 40 sheets of double sided papers, great value at only £15.50.

We used the Eyelet Border Punch to create our decorative strips and the Heart to Heart Punch to create the Baja Breeze heart on the bottom right corner.  We tied linen thread in a bow through one of the new Designer Buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry Fab photo of some good friends. A lovely clean layout and I love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete