Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm back......

........and so is my son!
What a relief it is to have him back home again, he now has his appetite back and is managing to get around on his crutches!  Leg is still looking very swollen but off to the Doctors tomorrow so hopefully they will say that everything is looking normal for post op!! 

It has been a very tiring week and half and I have to say I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things so with that in mind here is a card from one of the classes I held towards the end of last month.

This one uses one of the Sale-a-bration sets "Punch Bunch" which is unfortunately retired (boooo) but I know that most of you managed to get this one for free during the Sale-a-bration period and I couldn't not show it to you!  Our colour combination is Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Whisper White, very manly colours don't you think?
The Happy Birthday greeting is also from the same set but the "4 You" is from the "Tiny Tags" set, punched out with the Medium Jewelery Tag punch, I love these, they are just so cute!  We tied 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around in a knot and attached the tag to look as if it were hanging from it.

We used "Sanded" one of the background stamps to create the subtle textured look on the base of the card.

Remember that you will be able to purchase the "2 Step Owl Punch" from 1st April when the Mini Catalogue is released (yaaaay!)

Anyway, I have a busy day tomorrow so I really should think about getting myself organised!

Back tomorrow with some more samples and thank you to everyone for your get well wishes for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment