Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm back.....

Last Wednesday we travelled to Jersey for the annual 2 Day Motorcross Event and we have been going here since Jack was 6, he will be 18 on Sunday!!
 
 
A week before we went the weather was glorious but it soon changed the nearer we got to Wednesday, typcial!  Thankfully our 10 hour ferry crossing was pretty calm, always seems a long journey but with my new Stampin' Up! Catalogue and notepad and pen I was more than happy.
 
The weather on Friday was OK and we spent the day touring the Island. here we are on the Mini Bus that is loaned to us while we are there, it's not the most modern mode of transport but it gets us around!  Doesn't everyone look happy, that was before the rain came!
 
 
On Friday night, the heavens opened, thank goodness for whoever invented Wellies and why did I even consider packing a pair of shorts in the camper!!

 
This is part of the track, right on the cliff edge!
 

At the start gate, I don't know who's more nervous, him or me!!
 

I totally missed him in this shot!
 
 
 
Hmmm yes, I think that's my son under all that slop!
 
 
Despite the shocking weather, it was nice to be away and fingers crossed that next time the weather will be better!
 
Back very soon with some more creations
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment