Sunday, November 18, 2012

Big Shot Class Projects

As I have been focussing so much on Christmas projects, I decided to keep my November Big Shot Class far from that!
 
We focussed on using the Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lattice Die and Sizzlits Floral Fusions.  My inspiration came from the Annual Catalogue where there is a little square card using the Lattice die which I loved so thought I would re-create it and everything else just followed on.
 
My colour combo is Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals, all from the new In Colour range with a bit of Gumball Green thrown in too.
 
 
I am addicted to using the Naturals Ivory and White card at the moment and I love the heaviness of it, perfect for card bases and it also has a lovely "rough" texture too, unlike the smooth Whisper White and Very Vanilla that we love to stamp on.

 
I adore the butterfly stamps in "Papillion Potpourri" and with the "Elegant Butterfly" punch it makes it so quick and easy to work with.

 
I saw a box on display at Convention using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and knew that I wanted to make one so I chose my own colours and accents and loved the finished result.

 
Adore the "Floral Fusion" sizzlits die that was used to create this cute little 3D flower.  Behind I punched a Baja Breeze 1 1/4" Scallop Circle to make it stand out.
 
I used "Everything Eleanor" for the Primrose Petals Frame behind the flower which fits in lovely with the largest framelit die used to create the box.

 
Here's how the box opens to reveal the gift.
 
 
For the final card we used the lovely "Lady Brocade" embossing folder, definitely one of my faves at the moment.  This time I adhered my Flower Fusion petals directly on top of each other rather than offsetting them as I did on the box, you get a totally different look.
 
The border was die cut using the "Tasteful Trim" XL die which is perfect for die cutting borders!

 
We also used the popular "Little Leaves" sizzlits die.

 
I have limited spaces at this class so if you would like to come along next month and see how you can get more use out of your big shot machine, why not book a space by dropping me an email to stampinkerry@aol.com.
 
If you would like to order any of the products used on these projects and have them delivered on your doorstep or fancy receiving something in your Christmas Stocking, just give my details to your partner/family member and ask them to get in touch with me and I will do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment