Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Something Lacy?

I can't tell you how much I love the new background stamp from the Spring/Summer Catalogue called
 
"Something Lacy"
 
Here I used it on my banner, inked it up with Baked Brown Sugar and stamped directly onto Very Vanilla cardstock then daubed around the edge.  It is just so pretty and I think it looks like a piece of patterned paper, don't you?
 
The heart border at the top is Washi Tape from the new trio pack called "Stacked with Love", cute isn't it!
 
 
I punched out a circle of Very Vanilla Cardstock and embossed with another new product, the "Spring Flowers" embossing folder which is very pretty.
 
My greeting is from a Sale-a-bration stamp set called "Simply Wonderful".  The sweet little flower is from the same set.
 
Up until the end of March you can earn a selection of exclusive products for FREE with every £45 order placed.  Click on the catalogue cover at the top right side of my blog to view this brochure online, along with the Spring/Summer catalogue.

 
I used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies to cut out the intricate butterfly and the little bow is from the "Mini Treat Bag" Thinlits set.

 
You can order Stampin' Up! products via my online shop
 
 
 
or call or email me with your order if you are local.
 
Why not come along to a class and try out the products for yourself, I run several each month, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for more information or to request a Newsletter.
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment