Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Catalogue Launch and BOGOF event

Just lately I seem to be waking very early, it could be that I have lots going around in my head as there's lots going on here, but it could also be that we need some blackout linings on our bedroom curtains!!

For me it's not a problem as I'm a definite morning person, being awake with the birds suits me as long as I can get up and get on with things, I'm not a lounge in bed kinda person!  The pitfall of these early mornings is that by 9pm I'm actually pooped!!

So today I wanted to remind you all about my upcoming

ANNUAL CATALOGUE LAUNCH
WITH
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE

I would love you to join me on this evening

Monday 5th June 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start
at
Whitminster Village Hall

You will get the opportunity to purchase my retiring products at full price then choose brand new products from the 2017/18 catalogue up to the same value for FREE.

The cost will be £5 which includes your own copy of the catalogue, 2 make and take projects plus light refreshments of tea/coffee and cakes

I will begin with a demonstration and brief catalogue tour then you can shop till your hearts content before sitting to relax making your cards.

YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK A SPACE FOR THIS EVENT

Please email me at stampinkerry@aol.com
or call/message me on 07717 068909 / 01452 740532


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment