Monday, August 23, 2010

Circle Circus

I just love the versatility of this stamp set, so many different occasions, masculine, feminine cards, and beautiful for scrapbook layouts too.

I haven't used this set at for a while so I decided to get it out to use on some most needed Thank You cards.  I used Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal, a nice combination of colours that worked well together.  I also made another batch of these cards in a different colourway, quite straight forward which is important when making cards in bulk, although if you click on the photo to enlarge it you will see that I did a bit of decoupage with the flowers on the centre circle so there was some handcutting involved.  I chose my greeting from the "Trendy Trees" stamp set, remember this set has an amazing 20% off during the month of August, so don't delay, there's not long left to grab yourself a bargain!

Thanks for dropping by, back soon with some more creations!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty Kerry. You make me want this set :) I love the way you have layered the elements in the circles. Lovely X

    ReplyDelete