Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Gift for my Hostess

Today I wanted to show you the gift I gave to my hostess Janet at her Stampin' Up! party last week.  I demonstrated how to create this little gift pouch, using lots of products to introduce Janet's guests into the wonderful world of Stampin' Up!  I demonstrated the "Kissing Technique" using the "Flower Accent" and "Fine Flourish" stamps.  Sorry for the poor quality picture, I must have had a wobble when I took it as it appears a little blurred!  Inside the pouch were samples of the Polka Dot Ribbons in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede as a gift to my hostess.  These gorgeous ribbons won't be around for much longer, they will be disappearing at the end of September!

September's hostess gift I demonstrate will be different to this one, and remember, as a hostess you can earn yourself lots of Stampin' Up! goodies for free, along with exclusive "hostess only" stamp sets, so what are you waiting for, give me a call today to book your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment