Monday, October 25, 2010

October Ribbon Shares

*THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 28TH OCTOBER OR UNTIL THE RIBBON SHARE IS FULL*

ONLY 2 SPACES LEFT ON THIS SHARE NOW, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP


I will be doing a Ribbon Share as I have done previously, this time it will be monthly, one type of ribbon per month which is a fab idea I stole from the lovely Jane C!  Who doesn't love a share!  What a great way of getting hold of all those lovely colours and varieties without having to buy a whole spool.

So my ribbon share for October is the 5/8" Satin Ribbon.  There are 8 spaces in this share, if you take part in the share you will receive 1 1/2m of each of the 8 colours as listed below so you will receive a total of 12 metres of ribbon, I need 8 people to participate, the sooner you put your name down the sooner you receive your share!!

Very Vanilla
Daffodil Delight
Pretty in Pink
Rich Razzleberry
Night of Navy
Marina Mist
Certainly Celery
Early Espresso
(To view the colours see Page 98 of the Idea Book & Catalogue)

Each share will cost £6.25 which includes free shipping.  If you require delivery to your door please add 75p for this service.  I can accept payment via Cash, Cheque, Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Please email or call me to reserve your place in this share.  I am happy to bring your ribbons to the next class with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment