Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NEW Stampin' Write Marker Share

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS

THIS IS THE SECOND SHARE
3 SPACES ARE ALREADY TAKEN, 1 SPACE REMAINING
I WOULD LIKE TO CLOSE THIS SHARE BY 9TH FEBRUARY SO LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know about a new share that I am running.

Would you like to own the whole set of Stampin' Write Marker Pens complete with their Carry Case and spread the cost over 4 easy monthly payments?  Those of you coming to my classes and workshops this month will see how great these pens are, double ended with both fine and brush tips, perfect for colour in your stamped images, use them to ink up your stamps and also fab for journalling too!  And don't forget the Colour Spritzer tool, create endless backgrounds with multi colours using the markers, I just love them and use them all the time!


There are 4 spaces on this share, 3 have already gone which means there are 1 left!!  If you sign up to this share you are committed for the whole 4 months.  Each month you will receive a colour family of marker pens and by the fourth month you will have received all four colour families of pens along with the Carry Case and 5 In Colour markers which will give you a total of 43 markers, wow, just think of all the colour combinations you can create with all those colours!  There are compartments left available in the carry case to store the new 5 In Colours that will be released in October 2011! 

To enable this share to run fairly and smoothly I will require 4 post dated cheques of £26.65 (includes s&h to me) which will be processed each month before I order the markers (or if you are a regular at one of my classes you can hand deliver your payment each month!)  If you are not within easy travelling distance from me then postage will be charged at cost to deliver each monthly offering.

I am also offering a free "Sale-a-bration" set of your choice to each person taking part in this share so when you contact me have your choice in mind!

If you would like to take part please contact me on 07717 068909 / 01452 740532 or email me at stampinkerry@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment