One of our layouts from February's Class showing pictures of the fantastic hotel we staying in at Las Vegas last year, I can't believe it was nearly a year ago that we were there! We used the gorgeous stamp set "Cottage Garden" with a colour combo of Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso and Whisper White.
"Cottage Garden" is a 2 Step Stampin' set which means you need to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to layer up your images. We used the Stampin' Off technique to create three different depths of colour with the Wild Wasabi Ink, a great way of getting more use out of your ink pads by using them to create different shades of one colour.
The tiny flower images were stamped directly onto the Marina Mist base layer in Early Espresso ink and we added some Basic Pearls to make them stand out. We used the "Oval All" stamps with Kraft White Ink onto Early Espresso card, punching out with the Scallop Oval Punch then punching a smaller oval in Whisper White and adhering over the greeting to hide it. These were all then placed just under the Wild Wasabi Designer Paper layer down the left side of the layout.
The title was stamped using my favourite alphabet stamps "Broadsheet" which is available in both Wood and Clear Mount.
Here are the stamp and paper supplies we used:
- Cottage Garden Stamps - Page 53 Item No. 117068 £18.95 Wood Mount or 120003 £15.95 Clear Mount
- Subtles 12x12" Assorted Cardstock - Page 83 Item No. 119708 £8.75
- Neutrals A4 Assorted Cardstock - Page 85 Item No. 121699 £6.25
- Basic Pearls - Page 99 Item No. 119247 £4.50
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack - Page 91 Item No. 117152 £15.50
- Broadsheet Alphabet - Page 76 Item No. 118724 £44.95 Wood Mount or 120585 £36.95 Clear Mount
Remember, if you place an order with me for £45 by 28th February you can choose yourself one of four FREE exclusive stamp sets!
Why not get your other half to order something for you as a Valentines Gift, just give them my email address along with your Wish List and I will do the rest!!
Contact me at email@example.com for more details.