Friday, May 24, 2013

Best of Everything special fold card

So back to my Big Shot Class, concentrating on the Window Frame Framelits dies and Blossom Party die.

I don't know what to call this type of fold on a card so I'm just going to call it a "special" one!!!

It works on the same principal as the one we did last month with the Oval Framelits.  It's such a stunning fold, yet so simple to create.


Here you can see how the fold works, we made a custom envelope to fit using the Simply Scored with the Diagonal Plate 


The "Best of Everything" set is so sweet and versatile too.  The tiny Primrose Petals (pink) flowers are cut using the 4 petal flower one from the "Bitty Punches Pack", I use this sooooo much I've rubbed the pattern off the front!


Hope you enjoyed today's project, I will share the final Big Shot project tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, I love this fold, would you be willing to share how you made this please, many, many thanks, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, if you can email me I will send you the measurements and score details, if I can find some time this week I will try and post some pictures and directions on my blog, but nothing guaranteed as have an all day class on Saturday to prepare for! Glad you liked the card.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Kerry, that is really kind of you. My email address is sharongronow@btinternet.com but I will email you as well. Good luck with your class on Saturday, x

    ReplyDelete