Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Regional Training in Telford - My Name Badge

 I have been away on holiday to St. Lucia for a family wedding, once the evening function has taken place I will share some pictures with you.
 
As I was away I was pretty late placing my pre-order.
 
As a Demonstrator I get to sneak peak and order a selection of new products a whole month before they go live to everyone, it really is an exciting time!
 
My pre-order arrived two days before our Regional Training Event in Telford so I had to get to work quick, fighting the jet lag to get my swaps, team gifts and name badges created.
 
I kept my badge really sweet and simple and used my favourite pre-order stamp set called
 
"Sprinkles of Life"
 
This is a stamp set that supports the UK Ronald Macdonald House Charities and it's nice to know that for every set sold a donation is made from Stampin' Up!.
 
For my badge I cut a rectangle of Kraft Cardstock as it is a good sturdy weight, then added a stamped whisper white layer of the tree trunk and flowers, followed by my name stamped from the "Back to Basics" Alphabet set.  I am pleased to say this is making it's way into the new Catalogue.
 
The leaves for the tree are a separate stamp and what's even better is that we have a co-ordinating punch to cut it out!
 
I know this stamp set and punch are going to be a huge hit with you all and I have a class planned for you so keep a look out for the info landing in your mailboxes soon!
 
 
The clouds are punched using the "Build a Cupcake" punch, great that it has another use and not just for cupcake frosting!
 
I have used 3 of the new In Colour inks here, Mint Macaron for the leaves and grass, Tip Top Taupe for the Tree Trunk and my name, then lastly Delightful Dijon for the flowers.
 
The lacy ribbon is a new In Colour range, so pretty and delicate.

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment