Thursday, June 25, 2015

Love to Watercolour

I love using my Aqua Painters with our inks, such an effortless way to add colour to an image or just to create a background as I have done here.
 
Firstly I stamped the flower image using the "Flowering Flourishes" stamp set, inked it with Versamark ink then stamped onto my watercolour paper.  I then dipped it into White Embossing Powder and Heat Embossed.

Next I watercoloured over the top of my image, firstly in Mint Macaron then followed by So Saffron and I love the result.
 
I was inspired by a card from Krista Frattin, a Demonstrator in the US.
 
 
I used Basic Grey cardstock for my base, then a layer of Smoky Slate behind my Watercolour Paper.
 
I can't tell you have much in love I am with the In Colour Lace Trim, it's so pretty, I seem to be finding so many uses for it!

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment