Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gift Vouchers and Christmas Wish Lists

Some of you may have already started your Christmas shopping, some of you may have even finished it!
 
I never begin my shopping until the end of November although each year I vow to start earlier but it never seems to happen!
 
I will be offering my usual Christmas Wish List service and Vouchers again this year, so if you would like to receive some gorgeous Stampin' Up! goodies in your sack this year, why not ask for a Voucher or make your own Wish List of things you'd like and then it can be a surprise.
 
You can contact me to purchase Vouchers for your friends or family or pass on my email stampinkerry@aol.com to your family members to get in touch with me.
 
Here is a recent "Thank You" voucher pouch, my Christmas ones will be in design stage very soon
 
I love the new Curvy Corner Punch, I am finding lots of uses for it!
 
 
Here's a close up of the cover, I stamped little flowers from the "Cottage Greeting" stamp set using the Craft White Ink, the main picture doesn't show it very clearly.

 
I used Mint Macaron cardstock to punch little flower shapes using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and centred them with Candy Dots from the Neutrals range.



 
supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment