Monday, November 30, 2015


I have a card to share with you today that I created for a recent class.
 
We focused on the "Wonderland" stamp set found in the Autumn/Winter which is just so gorgeous, those tree images, so simple to work with yet they look so stunning!
 
We used the "Winter Wonderland" vellum stack which is just so pretty, and don't think you have to use it all before the festive season comes to an end, think again as there are lots of sheets in there that you can use on general projects too!
 
 
 
For the Silent Night banner we curled the ends of the paper around the paper piercer to add a nice finishing touch.
 
I am very sad to see that the Gold Trim is on the Retired list for this catalogue so I will definitely be stocking up on it, along with the Silver one too as I just love how it ties a perfect bow!  Make sure you don't go without either, get in touch if you are local and I will add some onto my next order for you!
 
 
The Iced Rhinestones work perfectly on top of the wooden snowflakes, so glitzy!
 
 
Don't forget to add on some of those
 
 
and take the opportunity to get some retiring products before they leave us forever!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
supplies

Product List

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment