Monday, January 11, 2010

All Things Rosy!


Rose Red has to be one of my favourite colours at the moment, might have something to do with it being slightly pink maybe!!!!  My stamped flower is from the hostess set "Garden Dream", stamped onto a circle then stamped again onto Very Vanilla and hand cut and layered with a dimensional.  The greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set "Happy Moments" which could be yours for FREE if you spend £45 from the 2009/10 Catalgogue!  I teamed the Rose Red cardstock with Kraft and Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, once again using up my scraps.  I stitched around the edge of the DSP with my sewing machine.  The ribbons are 3/8" Kraft Taffeta and 1" Striped Grosgrain in Rose Red which is absolutely gorgeous.  I used the Oval and Scallop Oval Punches to frame my greeting.

Recipe:

Stamps: Garden Dream (Hostess), Happy Moments (SAB)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Cardstock: Kraft, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
DSP: Bella Bleu
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, 1" Stitched Grosgrain, Oval/Scallop Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Eyelets

1 comment: