Sunday, January 10, 2010



I challenged myself today to use up some scraps of Designer Series Paper, my scraps bag is growing rapidly so felt the need to reduce it slightly!!  This DSP is from "Bella Bleu", a gorgeous pack of double sided papers that team perfectly with Kraft cardstock and surprisingly its not all Blue!!

The stamped flowers are from the hostess set "Garden Dream" which I have been playing with alot recently and the greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set "Happy Moments" which could be yours for FREE if you spend £45 from the 2009/10 Catalogue.  I stamped the tall flower image directly onto the DSP and attached two pieces of ribbon in Chocolate Chip and Kraft at the top of the card.  I used the Word Window Punch and Oval Punch to frame my greeting.  I used the Corner Rounder Punch to edge the top edges of the card and DSP pieces and pierced holes in the top right corner.

*****

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Dream (Hostess), Happy Moments (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White
DSP: Bella Bleu
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Eyelets, Word Window Punch, Oval Punch, Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry this is lovely. I really must order some su papers as they add another dimention to the card.

    ReplyDelete